Frequently Ask Questions
I'm not a retailer. Can I still buy from Eddie's?
Yes. You don't have to own a store to buy from us. Although the vast majority of our customer are North American retailers, we also have many customers who operate home-based businesses or simply buy for their personal use.
How long will it take to get my order?
Most orders leave our warehouse within one or two business days of being placed. We normally ship via Canada Post, Canpar or local courier and always with a trackable method. For orders with larger items we will use a freight company.
Approximate* transit times once an order leaves our warehouse:
- British Columbia and Alberta- one to two business days in most cases
- Saskatchewan - one to two business days in most cases
- Manitoba - three business days
- Ontario and Quebec - one to two business days in most cases
- The Maritimes (Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick & Nova Scotia) - two business days in most cases
- Newfoundland and Labrador - four to five business days
- US Destinations: varies depending upon method used.
* not guaranteed.
If you require your goods by a certain date, please let us know by leaving a comment in the space provided in the shipping section on the checkout page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply quote your order number and let us know the details. We'll contact you.
If there is an item on your order which is currently not in stock, we'll let you know so that you can decide whether you'd like the order shipped complete or if you'd like us to ship the bulk of the order right away and the backordered item later. Please note: You are responsible for all shipping costs.