How long will it take to get my order?
Most orders leave our warehouse within one to two business days of being placed. We normally ship via Canpar, Canada Post or local courier and always with a trackable method. For orders with larger items we will use a freight company. Since we cannot provide shipping costs for large orders through the website, a member of our staff will contact you after your online order has been placed to discuss shipping options and costs. Please note that we will not accept payment for such orders until shipping options have been discussed with the customer and they have agreed to proceed with the order.
Approximate* transit times once an order leaves our warehouse:
- British Columbia and Alberta - one to two business days in most cases
- Saskatchewan - one to two business days in most cases
- Manitoba - three business days
- Ontario and Quebec - one to two business days in most cases
- The Maritimes (Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick & Nova Scotia) - two business days in most cases
- Newfoundland and Labrador - four to five business days
- US Destinations: varies depending upon method used.
* not guaranteed.
If you require your goods by a certain date, please let us know by leaving a comment in the space provided in the shipping section on the checkout page. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply quote your order number and let us know the details. We'll contact you.